Candida albicans is a single-celled yeast and normally lives inside the body (mouth, throat, gut, and vagina) and on skin without causing any problems. At appropriate levels Candida supports better digestion and nutrient absorption, but when overproduced, she breaks down the walls of the intestinal lining and penetrates into the bloodstream, releasing toxic products into the body. Depletion of beneficial bacteria or excess yeast in the gut can result in candida overgrowth.
The following factors can cause Candida overgrowth:
- diet containing a high amount of refined sugars and simple carbohydrates
- increased consumption of fermented foods
- excessive use of antibiotics
- use of certain medications including oral contraceptives and corticosteroids
- hormonal imbalances
- immune suppression resulting from another condition
Common symptoms that accompany Candida overgrowth include:
- inability to lose weight, water retention
- cravings for sweets and alcohol
- acid reflux, bloating, flatulence, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, stomach cramps
- sinus congestion, sinusitis, chronic rhinitis, persistent cough
- itchy eyes, sensitivity to light, bags under eyes
- ringing in the ears, ear infections
- acne, eczema, dermatitis, fungal infections of the nails and skin
- insomnia, poor coordination, headaches, heart palpitations
- chronic joint pains, muscle aches and stiffness, athlete’s foot
- recurring vaginal and urinary tract infections
If you experience any of these health issues, we have solution. In our laboratory we performed, blood tests for IgG and IgM Candida antibodies. High levels of these antibodies indicate that an overgrowth of Candida is present in the body and the immune system reacts to excessive growth. After obtaining findings, physician and nutritionist are at your disposal, and they will help you with advice about nutrition and quality supplementation.
IgG antibody 246,00 HRK (32,80€)
IgE antibody 246,00 HRK (32,80€)
Maybe you mean: 'homepage' or 'allergy' or 'laboratory' or 'candida'