A diet plan as unique as yourself
- Which food types are healthy for you?
- Which food types you should avoid?
- Analysis of over 50 nutrition-relevant genes
- Evaluation of over 1000 food types, according to your genes
- Identify your own individual micro-nutrient requirements
- Influence on more than 20 metabolic problems
- A way to better health, through customized nutrition
Genetic variations affect how your body responds to certain nutrients and food ingredients, and which substances can be converted and used correctly. Since your nutrition plays a vital role for your health, we can now analyse your genes and adjust your nutrition so that more than 20 potential metabolic problems can be prevented.
This area is called Nutrigenetics, i.e., the adjustment of nutrition based on genetic data. Through the analysis of more than 50 genetic variations, we obtain valuable information about your genetic strengths and weaknesses. If, for example, an especially high risk of disease is detected, nutrition is changed in such a way, that food components that are negative are best avoided and nutrients that are positive for prevention are increased.
The analysis can help you to avoid poorly tolerated food, identify impaired detoxification of heavy metals, pesticides and solvents, and optimally provide your body with important nutrients.
Genetic analysis can even provide valuable information about whether certain substances, which are usually considered healthy, can be metabolized by your body in the usual manner.
Through an analysis of more than 50 genes that are relevant for your nutrition, we can now determine in which areas you are well protected, and in which areas you may have a deficit, due to your metabolism. The analysis can help you avoid poorly tolerated food, identify impaired detoxification of heavy metals, pesticides and solvents, and optimally provide your body with important nutrients.
A good example is omega-3 in the form of fish oil capsules. Omega-3 occurs naturally in fish, and it is considered a cholesterollowering substance; therefore, it is often taken in the form of fish oil capsules as a dietary supplement. For many people, the result is a significant improvement of the cholesterol levels. However, some people do not appear to benefit from the addition of omega-3. Scientists have found that a variation in APOA1 gene leads to the fact that omega-3 does not improve the cholesterol levels as intended, but may even worsen them.As such, there are many people who take omega-3 capsules, but the result is the opposite of what they want to achieve.
It is similar with the antioxidant coenzyme Q10, which is often taken as a radical scavenger to slow down the aging process. Q10 is not active after ingesting it, but must be converted in the active form ubiquinol by a specific gene. However, some people carry a variation in this gene and therefore cannot activate Q10. So while the ingestion of Q10 brings protection against free radicals for some people, it has no effect on others.
What questions can this analysis answer?
- What is the best way to keep your homocysteines, your triglycerides, and your cholesterol in the normal range, through your diet?
- Is vitamin B2 effective in lowering the homocysteine?
- If the body is capable to perform adequate detoxification from ash, soot, smoke, pesticides, weed, solvents and heavy metals?
- How can you help the detoxification process through your diet?
- How strong is your body’s defense against oxidative stress?
- How can you help your body fight against free radicals?
- Can you convert coenzyme Q10 to the active form?
- How quickly is caffeine broken down, and what influence does this have on your caffeine consumption?
- Is there a predisposition to excessive alcohol consumption?
- Is your need for iron increased, or should you absolutely avoid iron-rich foods?
- Is your typical calcium intake reduced?
- How can you improve the health of your joints through targeted nutrition?
- What foods should you avoid because of possible poor compatibility?
- What food ingredients should you avoid which ones should you consume?
- What quantity of 20 + different vitamins and minerals is recommended?
- How can you prevent more than 20 metabolic problems through a correct diet?
- How can you adjust your diet, so that you follow all of these?
- Analysis of more than 50 genetic variations
- Impact on more than 20 metabolic problems
- Review of over 1000 food types based on your genes
- Identify your individual needs for over 20 vitamins and minerals
- Evaluation of unhealthy food ingredients
- Nutrition plan with over 60 pages
- Free access to the DNAnutriControl diet portal www.DNAnutriControl.com
How it works?
As a first step, a saliva sample is taken using a cotton swab.
After arrival in our laboratory, your genes are extracted and only the gene segments corresponding to variations are examined. Our scientists will then evaluate your genetic profile and put together a customized diet plan. You will receive a list of over 1000 food types that are rated according to your genes, together with a set of easy to implement dietary recommendations.
Nutrition Sensor price is 2854,00 HRK (380,50€)