ALEX Alergo 280
THE MOST ADVANCED, COMPLETE, PRECISE AND SENSITIVE DIAGNOSTIC TOOL TO MEASURE SPECIFIC IgE ALLERGIES
280 allergens in a single test
Based on test panels composition of allergen extracts and molecular allergens, a near complete picture of each patient’s sensitization status is obtained. ALEX Alergo 280 is based on proprietary nano-bead technology. Every allergen (extract) can be individually optimized for production. The flexible analysis software, allows to analyze tailormade allergen panels as they see fit for clinical needs.
The ALEX Alergo 280 assay protocol integrates a powerful Cross-reactive Carbohydrate Deteminants (CCDs) inhibitor during serum incubation, which will clear up your specific IgE results. This reduces the interpretative burden for physicians of CCD positive patients and increases the specificity of our test results.
- Simultaneous measurement of total and specific IgE
- Near-complete allergen panel, individually optimized
- Multiplex test with on-demand panel composition
- Integrated CCD inhibition
ALEX Alergo 280 is the next generation in vitro test for type I allergies. With an allergen panel of more than 280 allergen extracts and molecular allergens complemented by total IgE, we aim at above 99 % coverage of all routine diagnostic needs.
Patent-pending technology was designed for testing hundreds of allergens in parallel without accepting a compromise on the performance of any single parameter.
The ALEX Alergo 280 assay protocol integrates a powerful Cross-reactive Carbohydrate Determinants (CCDs) inhibitor during serum incubation, which will clear up your specific IgE results. This reduces the interpretative burden for physicians of CCD positive patients and increases the specificity of our test results.
The quantification is based on a colorimetric image acquisition, using CMOS sensors and instrumentation.
ALEX Alergo 280 is a state-of-the-art multiplex ELISA test based on proven immunoassay chemistry and detection methods. The analytical performance parameters are aligned with the commercial assay systems currently available. A high correlation to reference methods is expected.
ALEX Alergo 280 key features:
SIMULTANEOUS DETECTION OF tIgE, sIgE EXTRACTS & sIgE MOLECULAR ALLERGENS
Conventional single-plex test systems can be laborious in obtaining comprehensive sensitization profiles. Often, several testing cycles are required to come to a clear diagnosis, and total IgE has to be tested separately.
To streamline this fragmented approach, ALEX gives you a near complete picture of your patient’s situation including total IgE.
More than 150 allergen extracts and more than 100 molecular allergens are at your disposal. Exclusively available molecular allergens include risk markers from storage protein families and other new markers (e.g. house dust mite, malassezia sympodialis.
Allergy diagnosis has never been more precise and accessible
- There is no need to discontinue medical treatment, including antihistamines or corticosteroids
- No fast needed
- Suitable for any age, from newborn to elderly
- Only a small sample of blood is needed
- It identifies allergies that have not yet appeared but could be triggered in the future
- Laboratory report with expert interpretation of results
- ALEX Alergo 280 is simply the most complete and up-to-date allergy diagnosis tool available
What does ALEX Alergo 280 test diagnose?
The ALEX Alergo 280 test is suited for any of the IgE-mediated diseases to discover the real trigger of the symptoms.
The test integrates 280 allergens in a single test:
- Mites and other arthropods and insects
- Herb pollen (sagebrush, parietaria, ambrosia, plantain, etc.)
- Pollen from grasses
- Pollen from trees (cypress, olive, sycamore, hazel, birch, alder, etc.)
- Animal dander (dog, cat, horse, rat)
- Molds and yeasts (Alternaria, Aspergillus, Penicillium, Candida, Trycophyton)
- Animal Source Foods (milk, eggs, fish, crustaceans, meat, molluscs, etc.)
- Plant foods (wheat, maize, apple, peach, kiwi, soy, peanut, walnut, hazelnut, tomato, strawberry, vegetables, etc.)
- Insect poisons (bees and wasps)
The ALEX Alergo 280 test is the latest generation of diagnostic tests developed with the most advanced knowledge of nanotechnology for the measurement of specific IgE, using molecular allergens and allergen extracts.
Its use is essential in all allergic diseases such as rhinitis, asthma, urticaria, eczema, anaphylaxis, conjuncjivitis and gastrointestinal disorders.
ALEX Alergo 280 test is suitable for early detection and diagnosis, particularly in patients with a family history of allergic diseases in the presence of high IgE levels.
The analysis of the test is supported by the most modern technology and developed by the team of experts in molecular allergology.
The molecular allergist is responsible for customizing the individual interpretation of each test, based on the role of individual molecules seen as risk markers.
ALEX Alergo 280 price is 2838,00 HRK (380€).